blueBriX announces subsidiary in Geneva, Switzerland
blueBriX provides the building blocks for digital health innovators across pharma, start-ups and medical device companies
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND, September 13, 2022 — ZH Healthcare, the creators of the blueBriX platform, announced today the establishment of their subsidiary ZH Healthcare, Sarl, in Geneva, Switzerland.
blueBriX provides the building blocks for digital health. blueBriX’ goal in Switzerland is to support pharma, start-ups, and medical device companies in their digital health ambitions.
The blueBriX platform was established with a goal to inspire, educate, tool, and support the creators of digital health solutions from ideation to scale. blueBriX is used in four continents and serves over two million patients. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 220 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and Kerala, India.
Mr. David Dixon, VP of blueBriX, a digital health veteran, will lead the company’s effort in Switzerland. Mr. Dixon said, “I am very excited to join the blueBriX team and be part of the new direction that we are embarking on to better support digital health innovators in scaling their ideas to comprehensive solutions. The establishment of our presence in Geneva, Switzerland will help us to work more closely with our European clients, as well as leverage the innovation talent that reside in the Swiss cantonal hubs.”
Our objective is simple: to unleash the creative potential of digital health innovators. We have been doing this successfully for the last 14 years and we have perfected the model to support them.”— Shameem C Hameed, Chairman & CEO
ZH Healthcare worked with Daniel Bangser, the Trade Commissioner and Deputy Head for Investment Promotion of the Swiss Business Hub USA, and the Swiss Cantons to identify the right location for the operations of the company. Swiss Business Hub USA, part of the global network of Switzerland Global Enterprise, helps companies seeking to expand into Switzerland.
Mr. Denis Cavin, Economic Development Officer of the Republic and State of Geneva, Department of Economy and Employment, Directorate General of Economic Development, Research and Innovation helped ZH Healthcare’s effort in identifying infrastructure and resources for the formation of the subsidiary.
ECHO SA in Geneva, represented by François Gillioz, Certified Tax Expert & Head of the Tax and Legal Department, provided legal and tax consultancy, and admin support for the formation and running of ZH Healthcare Sarl. ECHO SA supports the establishment of subsidiaries of foreign groups and their activities in coordination with Greater Geneva Bern area (GGBa), the investment promotion agency for Western Switzerland.
About ZH Healthcare, Inc.
ZH Healthcare(ZH) is the creator of blueBriX, “the building blocks for digital health.” The blueBriX platform was established with a goal to inspire, educate, tool, and support the creators of digital health solutions from ideation to scale. The platform was originally known as blueEHS and HITaaS before it was rebranded as blueBriX. blueBriX includes the low-code no-code enterprise EHR system, blueEHR, and blueTeleMed.
BlueBriX is used in four continents and serves over 2 million patients. ZH is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 200 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and a Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Kerala, India.
ZH Healthcare, Inc.
- blueBriX announces subsidiary in Geneva, SwitzerlandSep 13 , 2022
- blueEHR™ announces Form Builder Challenge for EHR users to win $1000 cash prizesAug 12 , 2022
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2015 Meaningful Use EHR SystemDec 24 , 2020
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR Platform Selected as Workflow and EHR Innovation Provider for Curavi Health Telemedicine CompanyJun 06 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 20 , 2016
- The First Arabic EHR Leverages HITaaSAug 06 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare adds new Advisory Board member; continues growthJun 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardApr 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHROct 25 , 2014