Why is this service free?
- Our company mission is to make Health IT affordable and accessible to everyone.Our enterprise software product, blueEHR-HITaaS subsidizes blueTeleMed. We made this product free to serve our social mission during the COVID-19 crisis.
What would the charges be if and when you plan to charge?
- We expect to price it at $10 per user per month.
Is this a secure system?
- Our product blueEHR is a MU certified product that is HIPAA & HITECH Complaint. We have been certified in all stages of MU during the last decade. In other words, we are not a new startup. Our products have been tried and tested and certified.
Who owns the data?
- We have always believed that the data is owned by the client.
Would I need an internet connection?
- Of course you need an internet connection: phone, cable, or wireless.
Who do you mean by a "commercial provider"?
- Any provider who charges for his service using blueTeleMed is deemed a commercial provider.
How do I get trained?
- The system is user-friendly and intuitive – little training is required.
- Training videos and documentation are available on this website.
Do I have to be listed on the blueTeleMed lists?
- Yes, every provider using the system must permit us to list them as a provider for the public to choose from.
What is the advantage of listing in blueTeleMed?
- Our expectation is that the website will have high number of visitors looking for quality providers which in turn means higher number of clients for you.
What kind of equipment do I need to do telemedicine?
- You would need a computer with a video camera.
- You can also use mobile phone or a tablet computer, both with video camera.
What kind of internet speed is required?
- We recommend at least 1 Mbps speed for you internet connection.