ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcare
Bethesda, MD., Sept. 18, 2017 — ZH Healthcare announced that blueEHR, the company’s customizable eHealth solution, has been selected by Sanford Health to implement specialized EHR solutions in clinics globally, starting with Africa and Asia.
Sanford World Clinic is the global arm of Sanford Health, originally created to provide primary care services for children but eventually expanding to serve people of all ages. The organization aims to make healthcare accessible to as many people as possible.
“ZH Healthcare’s mission matched Sanford World Clinic’s perfectly,” Shameem C. Hameed, CEO of ZH Healthcare said. “Sanford World Clinic needed a flexible, customizable electronic health solution that could adapt to the diverse needs of their clinics in different countries.”
Initial roll out will start in 20 rural community clinics in Ghana, with plans to expand in-country and across the world.
“The global nature of our work necessitated we look for a malleable solution that will adapt to the needs and regulations of various countries,” Jim Slack, vice president at Sanford World Clinic said. “We can build clinical workflows to fit our exact needs, no matter the speciality of care or the language requirement.”
“The ability to customize this software enables health services in vulnerable, developing regions and empowers doctors to provide better, more coordinated care,” he said.
blueEHR provides medical teams everywhere with the option of a modular, SaaS, electronic health solution, for both ambulatory and acute care, anywhere. The solution can be fully customized to fit various language, regulatory and medical needs.
About ZH Healthcare, Inc.
ZH Healthcare is a healthcare technology innovator that is revolutionizing health IT with blueEHR, a truly customizable healthcare SaaS platform with infrastructure, compliance, and application layers, with ambulatory and acute care modules like electronic health records (EHR), ADT, revenue cycle management (RCM), Patient Portal, telehealth, Pharmacy, Labs, radiology, and more – integrated across the healthcare ecosystem. blueEHR is used by thousands of healthcare providers, staff, health systems, startups, and IT companies in 100+ countries.
About Sanford Health
Sanford Health is an integrated health system headquartered in the Dakotas. It is one of the largest health systems in the nation with 45 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and four countries. Sanford Health’s 28,000 employees, including more than 1,300 physicians, make it the largest employer in the Dakotas. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have allowed for several initiatives, including global children’s clinics, genomic medicine and specialized centers researching cures for type 1 diabetes, breast cancer and other diseases. For more information, visit sanfordhealth.org.
Media Contact for Sanford World Clinic:
Sanford Health Media Relations
605-366-2432 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview with Lijo John, Head of IT Infrastructure blueEHR and the Recipient of NEXT100 “India’s Future CIOs” AwardJan 01 , 2021
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2015 Meaningful Use EHR SystemDec 24 , 2020
- blueEHR®Health IT Platform awarded Public Health Management Corporation contractFeb 20 , 2020
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014