ZH Healthcare adds new Advisory Board member; continues growth
(McLean, VA) ZH Healthcare™ (ZH), a market leader in the open source Heath IT and the creator of blueEHR™, a Health IT as a Service™ (HITaaS™) product, announced the appointment of Mark B. Hassenplug to ZH’s Advisory Board.
Hassenplug, an accomplished and visionary leader in the Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry, brings over 30 years of diverse senior executive experience driving growth within Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies. He has spent the majority of his career in management consulting with Ernst & Young, BearingPoint, KPMG, AT Kearney and Price Waterhouse.
“Mark brings a deep understanding of the industry, a background in strategy and a demonstrated record of accomplishment conceiving and executing innovative business strategies with enabling technologies. His background and knowledge in these areas will be very beneficial as we expand our global presence,” said Shameem C. Hameed, Chairman and CEO of ZH. “Our growth over the past year has been strong, particularly in North America. With the addition of Mark to our board, we continue to add to depth and capability to our team.”
“I am delighted to be joining the ZH Advisory Board and have the opportunity to work with the team that has developed such an innovative technology platform. I look forward to sharing my experience with the team and contributing to the growth and market leading position of the company,” said Hassenplug
Mr. Hassenplug graduated magna cum laude, from Potsdam College with a B.A. in Geography and received his M.B.A. from Syracuse University.
- blueEHR®Health IT Platform awarded Public Health Management Corporation contractFeb 20 , 2020
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR Platform Selected as Workflow and EHR Innovation Provider for Curavi Health Telemedicine CompanyJun 06 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 20 , 2016
- The First Arabic EHR Leverages HITaaSAug 06 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare adds new Advisory Board member; continues growthJun 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardApr 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHROct 25 , 2014