CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered Telemedicine
Bethesda, MD September 27, 2018 – ZH Healthcare, pioneers in Health IT as a Service (HITaaS®), with its product blueEHR® and CarePortMD announced today an agreement for the use of ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR® HITaaS® platform in the CarePortMD rollout of kiosk-based telemedicine services.
“We are pleased to partner with CarePortMD. Their use of blueEHR® will greatly accelerate their time to market and allow them to facilitate medical services for their audience.” states Shameem C Hameed, CEO of ZH Healthcare.
HITaaS® allows eHealth developers and existing applications to utilize preexisting components and processes. The use of BlueEHR® will allow CarePortMD to get to market faster than developing a standalone telemedicine module for their system.
“CarePortMD’s use of blueEHR is a great example of the power HITaaS” – Shameem C Hameed
CarePortMD joins a growing list of eHealth and Healthcare IT developers and services that rely on blueEHR®’s technology infrastructure which includes video consulting capabilities. Their use of the HITSaaS platform focuses on the pre-existing communication capability which enable telemedicine consultations.
CarePortMD is developing a network of telemedical access points in retail locations, where staffed kiosks equipped with blood testing, electrocardiography and other diagnostics are used to support clinical evaluations by remotely located clinicians. “Beyond elegant medical record storage, ZH Healthcare’s powerful platform will enable our care coordinators to fulfill our role as a hub that connects patients with providers and services at the right time, place and price.”, says Ashok Subramanian, MD, CEO of CarePortMD.
CarePortMD will utilize ZH Healthcare’s BlueEHR®- HITaaS® for the company’s kiosk-delivered telemedicine initiative. BETHESDA, MD – SEPTEMBER 27,…
— Telecom Reseller (@TelecomReseller) September 27, 2018
The CarePortMD platform combines telemedicine, clinical decision support and health care logistics to empower patients with mobile access to patient-centric care at the right time, place and price. We enable a rapidly expanding network of organizationally-distinct providers with tools to work collaboratively to meet the ongoing healthcare needs of better-engaged, better-informed patients.
About ZH Healthcare, Inc.
ZH Healthcare is a healthcare technology innovator that is revolutionizing health IT with blueEHR® – Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)®, a cloud-based healthcare specific software development and infrastructure environment that empowers users to build and deploy eHealth solutions quick and efficient. blueEHR, an advanced EHR system borne out of HITaaS is used by thousands of healthcare providers, staff, health systems, startups, and IT companies in 100+ countries.
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- blueEHR, the Electronic Health Solution, now available on Amazon AWS Market placeMay 28 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Bill Lane to Advisory BoardMay 22 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare Announces New On-Line OpenEMR Education ProgramApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare strengthens OpenEMR software with 2012 contributionsApr 22 , 2014