blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHR
Z&H Health Care Solutions, LLC (dba ZH HealthcareTM(ZH)), a leading provider of Health IT solutions, announced today that blueEHRTM, the Electronic Health Solution that delivers “Health IT as a ServiceTM” (HITaaSTM), has successfully achieved certification as a 2014 Edition Complete Ambulatory EHR through InfoGard Laboratories.
Certification ensures that the EHR offers the necessary capabilities to enable a provider implementing the EHR to achieve Meaningful Use. Meaningful Use is the set of standards, defined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), which allows for providers to earn incentive dollars by complying with a set of specific criteria. The Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs provide financial incentives for the meaningful use of certified EHR technology to improve patient care. To receive an EHR incentive payment, and avoid penalties, providers have to demonstrate that they are meaningfully using their EHRs by meeting thresholds for a number of objectives. The EHR Incentive Programs are phased in three stages with increasing requirements.
blueEHRTM, is the first “Health IT as a Service” platform that delivers EHR solutions on a Freemium, SaaS model. The platform enables users to build and deploy their health IT solution quickly.
“With our mission in mind – to make health information technology and electronic medical records affordable and accessible to everyone – we set out to radically simplify the process and enhance the tools available to users. ZH designed blueEHR, a platform that is eminently customizable and flexible with a set of tools that can be configured or assembled by the user with little time and effort. blueEHR is also built on a secure and regulatory compliant scalable cloud. Finally, we delivered our solution on a pay-as-you-go model” stated Shameem C. Hameed, Founder, Chairman and CEO of ZH Healthcare.
blueEHRTM components include:
- Form builder and combination form
- Clinical workflow builder (treatment plan and CDR)
- Language Translation dictionaries
- Interfaces: Clearing houses, labs, prescriptions
- White labeling
- Module marketplace
- Tele-consult with Video platform
- Radiology and Pacs
- PHR – Patient Portal confluence
ZH HealthcareTM combines, HITaaSTM, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services, and EMR/EHR consultancy services, to deliver a holistic solution that addresses the complex needs of medical providers, entrepreneurs, and innovators around the world.
blueEHRTM is popular among Medical providers and Health IT companies due to its flexibility and customizability that delivers unique EHR and Health IT solutions to unique practices and specialties. blueEHRTM has over 10,000 practices in 75 countries, and is adopted by over 1,100 additional practices each month.
ZH Healthcare’s three-year cumulative revenue growth has been approximately 100%, while achieving profitability, highlighting the market demand and efficiency in capital allocation.
About ZH Healthcare :
ZH HealthcareTM is committed to making health information technology and electronic medical records affordable and accessible to everyone. ZH does that primarily through a Platform as a Service (PaaS) that delivers Health IT as a ServiceTM(HITaaSTM). blueEHRTM: HITaaSTM is a Freemium SaaS platform that empowers healthcare service providers, whether doctors or organizations, to quickly build and deploy their Health IT solutions using a set of tools and modules available on the cloud with minimal time and cost. blueEHRTM is established on a secure and regulatory compliant, scalable cloud based architecture, and has the convenience of a pay-as-you-go model.
ZH Healthcare (ZH) is also the foremost developer of the most popular open source EMR solution, OpenEMR, which serves more than 300,000 medical providers and up to 600 million patients across the globe.
About InfoGard Laboratories :
InfoGard Laboratories has been authorized by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) to test and certify EHR Products as an Accredited Testing Laboratory (ATL) (NVLAP Lab Code: 100432-0) and ONC-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB). For more information visit http://www.infogard.com.
 2014 Edition Complete Ambulatory EHR Cert. #IG-3498-15-0043.
CQMs: CMS68, CMS123, CMS127, CMS129, CMS130, CMS131, CMS138, CMS147, and CMS177.
Additional software required: New Crop; Dicom Viewer.
Public Test Report: http://www.infogard.com/healthcare_it/ehr_testing_and_certification/ehr_certified_products
Additional costs to implement the EHR: TBD
 This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR Platform Selected as Workflow and EHR Innovation Provider for Curavi Health Telemedicine CompanyJun 06 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 20 , 2016
- The First Arabic EHR Leverages HITaaSAug 06 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare adds new Advisory Board member; continues growthJun 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardApr 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHROct 25 , 2014