Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systems
blueEHR raises the bar for Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systems with their Health IT Platform as a Service that delivers a malleable, comprehensive and extensible solution.
“blueEHR understands the key drivers of an integrated care organization. We call them the 3 C’s of integrated care, which are Care, Cash, and Coordination,” says Shameem C. Hameed, CEO of blueEHR.
BETHESDA, MD. APRIL 23, 2019: blueEHR, pioneers in Health IT Platform as a Service with its product blueEHR-HITaaS, announced the unveiling of their blueEHR – Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR System to the general public. The product has been implemented for marquee clients like Sanford Health, Southwest Human Development and others who need a flexible longitudinal population health and care management system.
blueEHR embraces cognitive design, which is the art and science of bringing harmonic geometry to a conversation. To put that in layman’s terms – cognitive design is highly intuitive, making tasks simpler and ultimately reduces user-fatigue.
blueEHR is composed of a highly configurable suite of 34 modules covering ambulatory (including dental), acute care, telemedicine, patient engagement and analytics built on the latest cloud first-mobile first technology. It includes behavioral health, primary, and multispecialty components among others. An offline mode enables care providers to provide home and community-based services remotely and is a standard feature of this cloud-based system.
Most importantly, what differentiates blueEHR is the Health IT as a Services (HITaaS) component which is the first Platform as a Service for healthcare. HITaaS is the confluence of three dominant technologies critical to building and deploying cloud-based electronic health applications, namely:
● Cloud technologies
● Software development tools and methodologies
● Healthcare ecosystem
HITaaS is a revolutionary health information technology platform that allows organizations to rapidly deploy eHealth applications in about one-quarter of the time and money it might take to develop using current healthcare information technology approaches. HITaaS allows customers to expand feature sets and build additional modules to accommodate additional services and growth – essentially “future proofing” the system.
Mr. Hameed added, “As aging EHR systems exit the market and others begin sunsetting their obsolete products, behavioral health and integrated care organizations, particularly FQHCs, are going to want to take a bold step and look at emerging technologies like blueEHR-HITaaS.”
About ZH Healthcare, Inc.
ZH Healthcare (dba/ blueEHR) is a healthcare technology innovator that is revolutionizing health IT with blueEHR® – Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)®, a cloud-based healthcare specific software development and infrastructure environment that empowers users to build and deploy eHealth solutions quick and efficient. blueEHR, an advanced EHR system borne out of HITaaS is used by thousands of healthcare providers, staff, health systems, startups, and IT companies in 100+ countries and 36 languages
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2015 Meaningful Use EHR SystemDec 24 , 2020
- blueEHR®Health IT Platform awarded Public Health Management Corporation contractFeb 20 , 2020
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014