Introducing patient portal for OpenEMR
A patient portal is one of the important features for an Electronic Medical Records system. ZH Healthcare is proud to present an offsite patient portal that is secure and boasts features that are state of the art. ZH Healthcare’s Patient Portal service may be used with any OpenEMR based system and accessed from anywhere across the world.
WHAT DOES THE PATIENT PORTAL DO?
- A new patient can register online, complete his pre-visit documents, and sign them before his visit.
- Patient can browse, choose and make his appointment online.
- Can view demographics, insurance and other information and make changes
- Eligibility and copay verification.
- Fill all forms beforehand and sign them if necessary limiting wait time
- Conduct a video-consult from home.
- View Medical Records including lab results and prescriptions.
- View and print Accounts, Ledgers and Statements
- Pay the provider online
- Mailbox: Communicate with provider to request referrals, ask for refills, or clarifications
Enabling the ZH Patient Portal may be turned on and configured from within your OpenEMR system.
Learn how you can setup and configure the ZH Patient Portal
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- blueEHR, the Electronic Health Solution, now available on Amazon AWS Market placeMay 28 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Bill Lane to Advisory BoardMay 22 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare Announces New On-Line OpenEMR Education ProgramApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare strengthens OpenEMR software with 2012 contributionsApr 22 , 2014