Introducing patient portal for OpenEMR
A patient portal is one of the important features for an Electronic Medical Records system. ZH Healthcare is proud to present an offsite patient portal that is secure and boasts features that are state of the art. ZH Healthcare’s Patient Portal service may be used with any OpenEMR based system and accessed from anywhere across the world.
WHAT DOES THE PATIENT PORTAL DO?
- A new patient can register online, complete his pre-visit documents, and sign them before his visit.
- Patient can browse, choose and make his appointment online.
- Can view demographics, insurance and other information and make changes
- Eligibility and copay verification.
- Fill all forms beforehand and sign them if necessary limiting wait time
- Conduct a video-consult from home.
- View Medical Records including lab results and prescriptions.
- View and print Accounts, Ledgers and Statements
- Pay the provider online
- Mailbox: Communicate with provider to request referrals, ask for refills, or clarifications
Enabling the ZH Patient Portal may be turned on and configured from within your OpenEMR system.
Learn how you can setup and configure the ZH Patient Portal
- ADAMMay 08 , 2018
- OpenAPSApr 16 , 2018
- HospitalRunApr 05 , 2018
- CareKitMar 22 , 2018
- OpenTeleHealthMar 09 , 2018
- OpenICEMar 06 , 2018
- OpenClinicMar 02 , 2018
- OpenMRSFeb 23 , 2018
- 10 questions when deciding to go open source (or with OpenEMR)Dec 13 , 2017
- Upgrading OpenEMR 4.1.2 to 4.2.0 in 15 steps.Apr 07 , 2015