At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17
Look for the blueEHR electronic healthcare solution, powered by ZH Healthcare,in the Innovation Zone at Booth #7785 Kiosk 11 on the HIMSS17 exhibit floor in Orlando, Fla.
McLean, Virginia (February 10, 2017)–ZH Healthcare brings blueEHR, a flexible and user-friendly EHR and Health-IT-as-a-Service (HITaaS™) solution to the exhibit floor for the 2017 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition,at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida,from Feb. 19–23, 2017.
More than 40,000 healthcare industry professionals are expected at the conference, where they will gain expert insights during the exchange of innovative ideas and best practices in improving health through IT, and have an opportunity to hear ZH Healthcare’s CEO, Shameem Hameed, speak on the topic of “Unleashing the Value of HITaaS” in the Innovation Zone, on Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 2:00pm ET.
As an exhibitor, ZH Healthcare intends to identify partners and resellers, and demonstrate the power of blueEHR – a healthcare specific IT platform that now supports 30,000 healthcare providers, health systems, startups and health IT companies in over 100 countries worldwide, and in 36 languages.
“We have invested nearly a million hours in blueEHR, making it one of the first interoperable Health-IT-as-a-Service (HITaaS™) platforms – available on a pay-as-you-go basis – in a modular format,” said Scott Pearl, VP of Marketing for ZH Healthcare. “blueEHR is an advanced,meaningful use certified EHR with modules and APIs that allow users to customize their EHR, from practice management, labs and clearinghouse integration, revenue cycle management and care coordination tools, to population health management, custom report and form builders, eRx, inventory management and more.”
“Best of all, with blueEHR, you can launch a customized EHR across any practice or health system, or rapidly build and deploy health IT solutions, at a fraction of the cost and without IT burden,” added ZH Healthcare CEO Shameem Hameed. “blueEHR is revolutionizing the world of healthcare IT and we are excited to share blueEHR with healthcare leaders at the upcoming HIMSS Conference.”
Monday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 22, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
“We know the HIMSS Annual Conference is where the brightest minds in health and IT meet, and our exhibit floor offers the latest technologies and education sessions to help generate new ideas during the conference. We are always honored to welcome all of our exhibitors to the conference, and appreciate their contributions to our collaborative efforts to transform health and healthcare with IT,” said Karen Malone, vice president, meeting services, HIMSS North America.
• To learn about ZH Healthcare or blueEHR, visit the Innovation Zone,Booth #7785, Kiosk 11 during HIMSS17 or go to www.blueEHR.com.
• Follow ZH Healthcare on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zhhealthcare or @zhhealthcare
• Find ZH Healthcare on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/z&h-healthcare-solutions-llc) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/zhhealthcareinc/)
About ZH Healthcare, Inc.
ZH Healthcare is a global healthcare technology innovator revolutionizing the world of health IT with the blueEHR platform, one of the most advanced and complete electronic health IT platforms that allows healthcare providers, startups and health IT companies to build and deploy custom health IT solutions, without the IT burden. blueEHR is used by thousands of physicians, clinical support staff, health systems, startups and health IT companies in more than 100 countries — supporting millions of patients and consumers worldwide. Evolved from industry and customer feedback, blueEHR delivers EHR functionality in a secure cloud-hosted environment, and powers HITaaS™, or Healthcare IT as a Service, with available APIs and solutions that help companies leverage the platform to rapidly build and deploy custom health IT solutions. For more information, visit: www.blueEHR.com.
ZH Healthcare Solutions
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014