ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, Success
MCLEAN, Va., Aug. 17, 2017 — ZH Healthcare recently reported a significant increase in provider use of blueEHR, the company’s fully-customizable Electronic Health Records (EHR) and electronic health platform.
The company notably expanded system capability for major clients, while developing and launching a hospital management system, a telemedicine platform and expanding their workforce by 20 percent.
“Every practice is different and so is every patient,” said Shahzad Hashim, Chief Operating Officer of ZH Healthcare. “Each of our clients requires rapid implementation of a system that is specifically customized for their needs.”
For example, since June, nursing homes served by Curavi Health, a telemedicine provider that aims to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations, more than tripled their use of blueEHR.
Our system delivers workflow and electronic health records solutions as part of the CuraviCart™ and CuraviCare™ offerings, continued Hashim.
SehaCloud, based in Saudi Arabia, who provides EHR and telemedicine solutions in Arabic, increased their user base by more than 200%. SehaCloud’s solution leverages blueEHR’s multi-lingual capability and configurability to remain compliant with regulations specific to the Middle East.
Texas Sleep Medicine customized the blueEHR platform to launch a full sleep study center EHR and enterprise resource planning system for their 148 locations. The practice extended the implementation of blueEHR sleep study modules to three additional states in the last 6 months. The entire practice centers around technology, unifying each franchise under one system.
blueEHR’s other partners have leveraged the platform to deliver pain management practice systems and solutions for Management Services Organizations (MSO) and Accountable Care Organizations (ACO). These partners increased their client base by 42 percent and 200 percent, respectively.
The ZH Healthcare team unveiled a revolutionary Hospital Management System (HMS) within the blueEHR platform. Built on the same core values of ambulatory blueEHR, the HMS, offered as a SaaS product, greatly reduces associated costs, such as licensing and implementation.
“The first half of this year has been very exciting,” said Shameem Hameed, Chief Executive Officer of ZH Healthcare. “I’m proud of our team. The whole company is in sync to fulfill our mission: enable more affordable and accessible healthcare through an electronic health solution built around our clients’ unique needs.”
About ZH Healthcare, Inc.
ZH Healthcare developed and manages blueEHR, a truly customizable Health IT platform with infrastructure, compliance, and application layers, as well as solutions like electronic health records (EHR), practice management, revenue cycle management (RCM), inventory management, telehealth, and more. blueEHR is used by over 30,000 healthcare providers, staff, health systems, startups, and IT companies in 100+ countries.
Media Contact for ZH Healthcare and blueEHR:
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014