ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory Board
McLean, VA, August 4, 2015, ZH HealthcareTM (ZHTM), the creators of blueEHRTM, a Health IT as a ServiceTM (HITaaSTM) platform that is customizable and flexible with a set of tools and modules that can be configured or assembled by healthcare providers and entrepreneurs in little time and effort, announced today that Sid Pandit joins the ZHTM Advisory Board.
Shameem C. Hameed, Chairman and CEO of ZHTM, stated that, “Mr. Pandit’s legal experience and perspectives especially with regard to IP will be invaluable for ZHTM as it further delivers its innovative platform solution for healthcare technology. We sincerely appreciate his time and are excited to have to Mr. Pandit as part of the ZHTM Advisory Board,” said Hameed.
Mr. Pandit is a Partner in the Intellectual Property Litigation Practice of Smith, Gambrell, & Russell, LLP, in Washington, D.C. Mr. Pandit’s practice focuses on patent litigation and patent prosecution. He represents clients across a wide range of industries in patent litigations around the U.S., including the Eastern District of Texas, the Eastern District of Virginia, and the District of Delaware.
“ZH Healthcare’s innovative health technology platform has significant potential to scale globally. The shared goal of the Advisory Board is to help the team realize that potential,” said Mr. Pandit.
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR Platform Selected as Workflow and EHR Innovation Provider for Curavi Health Telemedicine CompanyJun 06 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 20 , 2016
- The First Arabic EHR Leverages HITaaSAug 06 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare adds new Advisory Board member; continues growthJun 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardApr 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHROct 25 , 2014