The First Arabic EHR Leverages HITaaS
ZH Healthcare the creators of blueEHR, a Health IT as a Service (HITaaS) platform announced that SehaCloud of The Kingdom of Jordan has leveraged the HITaaS platform to launch the first Arabic EHR system for the Middle East.
Not only is SehaCloud an arabic EHR system but it is also customized to meet the rules and regulations of the markets that it serves across the Middle East Region.
Here is what some of the doctors using SehaCloud, powered by blueEHR, have to say:
● Dr. Raed Awaisheh – Cardiologist “I found SehaCloud easily customizable; I love the Web-based application.”
● Dr. Raed Marji – Oncologist “I have implemented SehaCloud into my clinic and I found it ABSOLUTELY easy and efficient to use!”
“The blueEHR HITaaS platform is what the new generation of Healthcare IT entrepreneurs are looking for,” said Ayman Jaber, CEO of SehaCloud, “We were able to configure an EHR solution that suited the Middle East market and launch it with minimal time and cost.”
Shameem C. Hameed, Chairman and CEO of ZH Healthcare, stated that “The Platform was created to make Healthcare IT easy and affordable which in turn will bring high end healthcare technology to the people all over the globe.”
SehaCloud is a Health Informatics consultancy company based in the Kingdom of Jordan with a focus on transforming the work of Healthcare Providers through providing proper solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare services.
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR Platform Selected as Workflow and EHR Innovation Provider for Curavi Health Telemedicine CompanyJun 06 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 20 , 2016
- The First Arabic EHR Leverages HITaaSAug 06 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare adds new Advisory Board member; continues growthJun 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardApr 03 , 2016
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHROct 25 , 2014