blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2015 Meaningful Use EHR System
blueEHR v2.0, the “Health IT as a Service” (HITaaS), is now ONC Certified as a 2015 Meaningful Use EHR System
ZH Healthcare, Inc., a leading provider of Health IT solutions, announced today that blueEHRTM, the Electronic Health Solution that delivers “Health IT as a ServiceTM” (HITaaSTM), has successfully achieved ONC certification as a 2015 Edition Meaningful Use EHR System through UL LLC (Formerly Underwriters Laboratories).
Certification ensures that blueEHR offers the necessary capabilities to enable a provider implementing the EHR to achieve Meaningful Use. Meaningful Use is the set of standards, defined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), which allows for providers to earn incentive dollars by complying with a set of specific criteria. The Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs provide financial incentives for the meaningful use of certified EHR technology to improve patient care. To receive an EHR incentive payment, and avoid penalties, providers have to demonstrate that they are meaningfully using their EHRs by meeting thresholds for a number of objectives. The EHR Incentive Programs are phased in three stages with increasing requirements.
blueEHRTM, is the first “Health IT as a Service” platform that delivers EHR solutions on a SaaS model. The platform enables users to build and deploy their health IT solution quickly.
“With our mission in mind – to make health information technology and electronic medical records affordable and accessible to everyone – we set out to radically simplify the process and enhance the tools available to users. ZH designed blueEHR, a platform that is eminently customizable and flexible with a set of tools that can be configured or assembled by the user with little time and effort. blueEHR is also built on a secure and regulatory compliant scalable cloud. Finally, we delivered our solution on a pay-as-you-go model” stated Shameem C. Hameed, Founder, Chairman and CEO of ZH Healthcare, Inc.
blueEHRTM components include:
- Form builder and combination form
- Clinical workflow builder (treatment plan and CDR)
- Language Translation dictionaries
- Interfaces: Clearing houses, labs, prescriptions
- White labeling
- Module marketplace
- Tele-consult with Video platform
- Radiology and Pacs
- PHR – Patient Portal confluence
ZH HealthcareTM combines, HITaaSTM, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services, and EMR/EHR consultancy services, to deliver a holistic solution that addresses the complex needs of medical providers, entrepreneurs, and innovators around the world.
blueEHRTM is popular among Medical providers and Health IT companies due to its flexibility and customizability that delivers unique EHR and Health IT solutions to unique practices and specialties. blueEHRTM has over 10,000 practices in 75 countries, and is adopted by over 1,100 additional practices each month.
ZH Healthcare’s three-year cumulative revenue growth has been approximately 100%, while achieving profitability, highlighting the market demand and efficiency in capital allocation.
About ZH Healthcare :
ZH HealthcareTM is committed to making health information technology and electronic medical records affordable and accessible to everyone. ZH does that primarily through Platform as a Service (PaaS) that delivers Health IT as a ServiceTM (HITaaSTM). blueEHRTM: HITaaSTM is a SaaS platform that empowers healthcare service providers, whether doctors or organizations, to quickly build and deploy their Health IT solutions using a set of tools and modules available on the cloud with minimal time and cost. blueEHRTM is established on a secure and regulatory compliant, scalable cloud based architecture, and has the convenience of a pay-as-you-go model.
ZH Healthcare (ZH) is also the foremost developer of the most popular open source EMR solution, OpenEMR, which serves more than 300,000 medical providers and up to 600 million patients across the globe.
About UL LLC (Formerly Underwriters Laboratories):
UL LLC is a global safety certification company headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois. UL is one of several companies approved to perform safety testing by the U.S. federal agency, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
UL LLC  has been authorized by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) to test and certify EHR Products as an Accredited Testing Laboratory (ATL) and ONC-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB). For more information visit https://www.ul.com/.
- Interview with Lijo John, Head of IT Infrastructure blueEHR and the Recipient of NEXT100 “India’s Future CIOs” AwardJan 01 , 2021
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2015 Meaningful Use EHR SystemDec 24 , 2020
- blueEHR®Health IT Platform awarded Public Health Management Corporation contractFeb 20 , 2020
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014