ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory Board
ZH Healthcare adds IP legal expertise to Advisory Board with the addition of of Sid Pandit.
McLean, VA, August 4, 2015, ZH HealthcareTM (ZHTM), the creators of blueEHRTM, a Health IT as a ServiceTM (HITaaSTM) platform that is customizable and flexible with a set of tools and modules that can be configured or assembled by healthcare providers and entrepreneurs in little time and effort, announced today that Sid Pandit joins the ZHTM Advisory Board.
Shameem C. Hameed, Chairman and CEO of ZHTM, stated that, “Mr. Pandit’s legal experience and perspectives especially with regard to IP will be invaluable for ZHTM as it further delivers its innovative platform solution for healthcare technology. We sincerely appreciate his time and are excited to have to Mr. Pandit as part of the ZHTM Advisory Board,” said Hameed.
Mr. Pandit is a Partner in the Intellectual Property Litigation Practice of Smith, Gambrell, & Russell, LLP, in Washington, D.C. Mr. Pandit’s practice focuses on patent litigation and patent prosecution. He represents clients across a wide range of industries in patent litigations around the U.S., including the Eastern District of Texas, the Eastern District of Virginia, and the District of Delaware.
“ZH Healthcare’s innovative health technology platform has significant potential to scale globally. The shared goal of the Advisory Board is to help the team realize that potential,” said Mr. Pandit.
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014