ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory Board
ZH Healthcare strengthens Advisory Board with the addition of investment, research, and strategy executive, Rodney Lake.
ZH has been a leader in the OpenEMR community, developing open source comprehensive, customized integrated solutions for those needing more than what limited functionality traditional EHRs could deliver. In response to the market imperative for a more customizable, functional and cost-effective product, ZH designed blueEHR, the first of its kind Electronic Health Solution (EHR). The members of the ZH Healthcare Advisory Board offer their business expertise and experience to the executive team, led by Shameem C. Hameed, CEO of ZH.
“Rodney brings an institutional investment perspective and significant financial acumen. We are delighted that he is joining the ZH Healthcare Advisory Board,” said Hameed.
Mr. Lake currently serves as the CIO at The Benval Group, based in Washington, DC. The Benval Group provides consulting services to corporations and institutions regarding asset allocation, research, and strategy.
Mr. Lake is also an Adjunct Professor in Finance at The George Washington University (GW) School of Business, helping manage the GW Ramsey and Phillips Student Investment Funds.
Previously, Mr. Lake worked as a Senior Investment Officer in The George Washington University Investment Office, the office was responsible for managing the University’s $1.5 billion endowment fund. Prior to joining the GW Investment Office, Mr. Lake was a Senior Financial Analyst in GW’s Executive Vice President and Treasurer’s Office. Prior to joining GW, he was a Financial Analyst in portfolio management at First Nationwide Mortgage, a division of California Federal Bank (now Citibank).
Mr. Lake graduated cum laude, from West Virginia Wesleyan College with a B.S. degree in business. He received his MBA from The George Washington University.
“It is an honor for me to join ZH’s Advisory Board and work with such an exceptionally innovative team in a highly dynamic market. I look forward to sharing my experience and contributing to the growth of the company,” Lake said.
About ZH Healthcare
ZH Healthcare (ZH) is the foremost developer of the most popular open source EMR solution, OpenEMR, which serves more than 300,000 medical providers and up to 600 million patients across the globe. For six years, ZH led the OpenEMR community, developing open source comprehensive, customized integrated solutions for those needing more than what limited functionality traditional EHRs could deliver. For six years, ZH led the OpenEMR community, developing open source comprehensive, customized integrated solutions for those needing more than what limited functionality traditional EHRs could deliver.
In response to the market imperative for a more customizable, functional and cost-effective product, ZH designed blueEHR, the first of its kind Electronic Health Solution (EHR).
blueEHR is an innovative and proprietary, Freemium, SaaS, Electronic Health Solution (EHR), which has a an integrated practice management system, e-prescriptions, laboratory interfaces, plus a telemedicine-enabled comprehensive patient portal. Combined with its Revenue Cycle Management services and its EMR consultancy services ZH Healthcare is a truly holistic solution that addresses the complex needs of medical providers around the world.
- Interview with Lijo John, Head of IT Infrastructure blueEHR and the Recipient of NEXT100 “India’s Future CIOs” AwardJan 01 , 2021
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2015 Meaningful Use EHR SystemDec 24 , 2020
- blueEHR®Health IT Platform awarded Public Health Management Corporation contractFeb 20 , 2020
- Redefining Integrated Care and Behavioral Health EHR systemsApr 23 , 2019
- Judith Van Walsum Joins ZH Healthcare BoardOct 30 , 2018
- CarePortMD Picks blueEHR-HITaaS eHealth Platform to Roll Out Kiosk-Delivered TelemedicineSep 28 , 2018
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014