Software Implementation Specialist
Job Title: Software Implementation Specialist
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Reporting To: Manager Implementation
Salary Package: Best in the Industry
- Analysing the requirements of the clients.
- Co-ordinating with the clients and IT departments in the effective implementation of the software.
- Must actively involve in EHR/EHR software design, practice the work flows, do testing and quality assurance activities with respect to the project implementation.
- Provide online demos.
- Must understand the existing workflows.
- Must analyse, improve – Perform Gap Analysis and work flow analysis.
- Effective communication with the Managers regarding the client requirements and expectations regarding the software.
- Provide consultation and necessary support to the clients as and when required.
- Documentation of the requirements for an effective implementation and necessary support.
- Provide training for EHR systems both remotely via secure link and in person.
- Provide necessary support after the implementation of the software (post implementation) as and when required.
- Handle implementation support as per the quality norms prescribed.
- Involve in research and assistance for the new products and services.
Required Skill Sets
- Experience in handling Implementation Support in US Healthcare.
- Ability to analyse the requirements of the clients in an effective way.
- Have good knowledge with the latest Healthcare/Open EMR.
- Have the adherence to follow up with the clients as and when required.
- Need good patience, attentiveness and calming presence in handling the clients.
- Have good knowledge skills about the software.
- Have good attitude and time management skills.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.