Job Title: Project Manager
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Educational Qualification : B Tech/MCA
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
Salary Package: Best in the Industry
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Must be well versed in English Language.
- Must have a thirst to learn.
- Must have experience in Managing a team.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) will be a plus.
- Must have experience in working with US clients.
- Must have experience in JIRA Software.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Managing projects with minimum supervision.
- Responsible for facilitating conversations between Business Stakeholders,
- Developers/Testers in an incremental, iterative fast paced product development environment and reducing extensive documentation and length of the feedback loop in product development projects.
- Responsible for managing and delivering all IT core processes which define requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Responsible for working closely with the Development team in the definition, testing, training, implementation and support of functional requirements.
- Responsible for resource utilization and project teams to achieve successful delivery.
- Responsible for co-ordination with the team and the clients as and when required.
- Responsible for participating in the Solution design process.
- Responsible for analyzing and decomposing relevant business processes.