Job Title: Business Analyst
Experience: 5 – 11 years (minimum 5 years in BA role)
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
Salary Package: Best in the Industry
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Must be well versed in English Language.
- Must have a pleasing personality.
- Must have a thirst to learn.
- Must be willing to work in the UK/US Shift.
- Must have good knowledge about the product.
- Must have experience in communicating with the clients and facilitating workshops.
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience in US Healthcare domain.
- Must have experience in Prototype tools like Invision, Porto, Mockflows etc.
- Must have experience in JIRA Software.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Managing projects with minimum supervision.
- Responsible for understanding the IT business requirements and through a structured process, modeling, validating and translating it into business requirement specifications.
- Responsible for working on solutions supporting multiple business areas, integration points and a large number of affected components.
- Responsible for preparing proposals like SRS, FRS, Use Cases, Wire Frames etc.
- Responsible for working under general direction within a clearly defined accountability framework.
- Responsible for co-ordination with the team and the clients as and when required.
- Responsible for gathering and interpreting requirements from the business.
- Responsible for the Gap study & Feature Analysis.
- Should be able to participate in the Solution design process.
- Responsible for preparing the requirement specifications.
- Responsible for defining the success criteria for solution testing.
- Responsible for analyzing and decomposing relevant business processes.
- Responsible for performing business analysis and process improvement within assigned solution project.
- Responsible for providing assistance to solution delivery on implementation and training.
- Should assist (when required) with systems testing.
- Responsible for ensuring that proposed test solutions cover all aspects of delivered business specification.