ZH Healthcare Adds Bill Lane to Advisory Board
ZH Healthcare further strengthens Advisory Board with the addition of capital markets, investment, and strategy executive, Bill Lane.
ZH Healthcare uniquely addresses a much needed solution for medical practices. The ZH team has bootstrapped a dynamic platform to deliver this solution to the global marketplace. I’m pleased to help them grow, –Bill Lane
ZH Healthcare (ZH), a leading provider of Health IT solutions, announced today that Bill Lane, joins ZH’s Advisory Board.
ZH Healthcare is the developer of blueEHR,a first of its kind, Freemium SaaS, Electronic Health Solution (EHR). blueEHR offers a customizable Electronic Health Records (EHR) with an integrated practice management system (PMS), e-Rx, lab interfaces, a telemedicine-enabled comprehensive patient portal, and more. Combined with its Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services and its EMR consultancy services, ZH Healthcare delivers a truly holistic solution that addresses the complex needs of medical providers around the world.
The members of the ZH Healthcare Advisory Board offer their business experience and expertise to the executive team, led by Shameem C. Hameed, Chairman and CEO of ZH. “Mr. Lane brings exceptional experience and business perspectives ranging from entrepreneurial to institutional. Mr. Lane’s unique skill sets will help drive us to the next level and we are excited to have to Mr. Lane as part of the ZH Advisory Board,” said Hameed.
Mr. Lane is a respected advisor to entrepreneurs, investors and institutions with over 15 years of relevant experience. He currently serves on the Fund Board at Northern Children Services and as a Port Warden at the Independence Seaport Museum, where he chairs the investment committee. He is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth and the Young Leader’s Circle at the Milken Institute.
“ZH Healthcare uniquely addresses a much needed solution for medical practices. The ZH team has bootstrapped a dynamic platform to deliver this solution to the global marketplace. I’m pleased to help them grow,” said Mr. Lane.
About ZH Healthcare
ZH Healthcare (ZH) is the foremost developer of the most popular open source EMR solution, OpenEMR, which serves more than 300,000 medical providers and up to 600 million patients across the globe. For six years, ZH led the OpenEMR community, developing open source comprehensive, customized integrated solutions for those needing more than what limited functionality traditional EHRs could deliver.
In response to the market imperative for a more customizable, functional and cost-effective product, ZH designed blueEHR, the first of its kind Electronic Health Solution (EHR). blueEHR is an innovative and proprietary, Freemium, SaaS, EHR which has an integrated practice management system, e-prescriptions, laboratory interfaces, plus a telemedicine-enabled comprehensive patient portal. Combined with its Revenue Cycle Management services and its EMR consultancy services ZH provides a truly holistic solution that addresses the complex needs of medical providers around the world. – See more at: http://zhhealthcare.com
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- blueEHR, the Electronic Health Solution, now available on Amazon AWS Market placeMay 28 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Bill Lane to Advisory BoardMay 22 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare Announces New On-Line OpenEMR Education ProgramApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare strengthens OpenEMR software with 2012 contributionsApr 22 , 2014