blueEHR, the Electronic Health Solution, now available on Amazon AWS Market place
ZH Healthcare releases its customizable EHR Solution, blueEHR, on the Amazon AWS marketplace as an Amazon Machine Image in response to customers who want to use their own private cloud.
ZH Healthcare (ZH), a leading provider of Health IT solutions, announced today that it is releasing blueEHR, the Electronic Health Solution, on the Amazon AWS platform as an Amazon Machine Image for the benefit of all AWS users worldwide.
ZH Healthcare is the developer of blueEHR, a first of its kind, Freemium, SaaS, Electronic Health Solution (EHR). blueEHR offers a customizable Electronic Health Records (EHR) with an integrated practice management system (PMS), e-Rx, lab interfaces, a telemedicine-enabled comprehensive patient portal, and more. Combined with its Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services and its EMR consultancy services, ZH Healthcare delivers a truly holistic solution that addresses the complex needs of medical providers around the world.
blueEHR, and its earlier iteration ZH-OpenEMR, have been available via Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. blueEHR is popular among Medical providers and Health IT companies due to its flexibility and customizability that delivers unique EHR solutions to unique practices and specialties. It has over 5000 users in 58 countries.
Demand arose from various customer segments for the need to have their EHR stored in private clouds were the customer had full control of the data and the platform. “Medical data is highly sensitive and valuable. Our customers can be research organizations, tech startups or even governments, some of whom demand that patient data be placed in their environment. Some are concerned about security, others want to integrate their own applications, devices and processes” stated Shameem C Hameed, Founder, Chairman and CEO of ZH Healthcare. With the ubiquitous presence of Amazon’s AWS releasing an AMI on the Amazon Marketplace will help ZH extend its blueEHR solution to parties who are particular about the location and security of their patient and medical data.
About ZH Healthcare
ZH Healthcare (ZH) is the foremost developer of the most popular open source EMR solution, OpenEMR, which serves more than 300,000 medical providers and up to 600 million patients across the globe.
Current EHR systems are inflexible and are developed to meet the requirements of legal mandates. In response to the market imperative for a more customizable, functional and cost-effective product, ZH designed blueEHR, the first of its kind Electronic Health Solution (EHR). blueEHR is an innovative and proprietary, Freemium, SaaS, customizable EHR which has integrated practice management system, e-prescriptions, laboratory interfaces, plus a telemedicine-enabled comprehensive patient portal. Combined with its Revenue Cycle Management services and its EMR consultancy services ZH provides a truly holistic solution that addresses the complex needs of medical providers around the world. – See more at: http://zhhealthcare.com
- blueEHR doubles SaaS revenue, surpasses business expectations in 2017Jan 17 , 2018
- ZH Healthcare announces blueEHR collaboration with Sanford Health to enable global healthcareSep 19 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Announces blueEHR Mid-Year Growth, Client Expansion, SuccessAug 17 , 2017
- At the Intersection of Health Transformation, ZH Healthcare Exhibits at HIMSS17Feb 10 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare Launches New Unified Brand:‘blueEHR’Jan 06 , 2017
- ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. HameedFeb 19 , 2016
- blueEHR is now ONC Certified as a 2014 Meaningful Use Complete Ambulatory EHRJan 15 , 2016
- Obama Signs Law Giving Providers MU Hardship ExemptionsDec 31 , 2015
- CMS Finalizes Medicare Payment Rules for 2016Nov 30 , 2015
- CMS final rule makes Stage 2 easier for providersNov 01 , 2015
- RIMS Medical College to use ZH Healthcare’s blueEHR – “Health IT as a Service”Oct 15 , 2015
- Medicare Advantage premiums remain stable; enrollment at all-time highSep 23 , 2015
- Are you ready for ICD-10? blueEHR can help youSep 09 , 2015
- CMS Accepts 12-Month Grace Period for ICD-10Sep 03 , 2015
- AMA Supports Legislative Effort to Revise the Meaningful Use ProgramAug 26 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Sid Pandit to Advisory BoardAug 08 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare unveils Health IT as a Service (HITaaS)Jul 29 , 2015
- Emdeon clearinghouse is now integrated with blueEHR!Jul 06 , 2015
- OSEHRA Summit 2015: Open source health record allianceJun 11 , 2015
- blueEHR, the Electronic Health Solution, now available on Amazon AWS Market placeMay 28 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Bill Lane to Advisory BoardMay 22 , 2015
- ZH Healthcare Adds Benval Group Executive to Advisory BoardJan 23 , 2015
- ZH OpenEMR announces lab interface for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare announces membership with Virginia Association of Charitable ClinicsApr 22 , 2014
- TECH BIZNOWApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare offers the next step in OpenEMR patient portal with progressive new featuresApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare Announces New On-Line OpenEMR Education ProgramApr 22 , 2014
- Introducing patient portal for OpenEMRApr 22 , 2014
- ZH Healthcare strengthens OpenEMR software with 2012 contributionsApr 22 , 2014