ZH Healthcare announces new program for non-profit and charitable health clinics
Quality health care isn’t always affordable to those that need it. Federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) and free health clinics provide services to nearly 20 million patients in under served populations. Delivering high quality patient care on a tight budget is hard so ZH Healthcare has created a new program to help these health clinics.
Under this new program, ZH Healthcare will offer their cloud-based ZH OpenEMR Patient Package at no cost. The meaningful use certified ZH OpenEMR will allow these clinics to be more efficient, train volunteers more easily, see more patients and provide best possible care to their patients. The ZH OpenEMR solution provides flexible options allowing each clinic to customize forms and workflows according to their particular needs. The ability to customize electronic medical records (EMR) systems to the needs of clinics is a highly sought after feature that can help a clinic successfully adopt using an EMR more quickly and can truly help them be more efficient.
Qualifying clinics will be able to use the ZH OpenEMR, a cloud-based, secure, and HIPAA compliant system to easily make appointments, record patient information, chart encounters, and more quickly communicate the Continuity of Care Document (CCD) of a patient.
“We are excited to be able to provide this service to charitable clinics. Not only will we offer our ZH OpenEMR system at no charge, but will also help these clinics get started by providing them with the training needed to be self-sufficient and highly proficient,” says Shameem Hameed, Chairman of ZH Healthcare. “There are still many free health clinics who are using paper-based systems and we would like to help them. Although ZH OpenEMR is set up and ready to use in a matter of minutes, we understand these clinics are very busy and don’t have time to learn a new system on their own. Through our GoLive training we can help them truly implement their EMR.”
Any qualified charitable health clinic can register to receive their ZH OpenEMR system by visiting the ZH Healthcare website.
- Oh EHR, how can we love thee?Apr 20 , 2018
- What’s in Store for Practice Fusion UsersJan 31 , 2018
- What is precision medicine? And how can EHR help?Jan 05 , 2018
- What’s the SOAPware alternative?Dec 15 , 2017
- Artificial Intelligence, EHRs and the future of health technologyNov 02 , 2017
- ACA Executive order’s impact on EMR and eHealth technologyOct 25 , 2017
- EHRs and Mental Health: What Needs to Change?Sep 29 , 2017
- American Medical Association (And Others) Unhappy With EHR ProvidersSep 22 , 2017
- A Celebration of Citizenship DaySep 18 , 2017
- Amazon’s Stealthy Foray Into the World of EHRAug 18 , 2017