Why Your Practice Should be Using a Patient Portal
If you’re looking for a way to reduce costs and narrow the communication gap between patients and healthcare providers, welcome to the Internet portal service that renders itself available at any time of the day or night.
Provide your patients with preventative care twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in a time-conscious, effective way with the Patient Portal solution. View patient history, receive referral requests, post lab and imaging results, upload consent forms and send out reminder notes through this easy, comprehensive system. All communication is secure, enabling your practice to send informative medical education materials directly to the patient.
Patients can now assist with data entry as they enter their own medical history online, send questions directly to their doctor’s office, fill out New Patient Registration, and receive consultations on the Web. Prescriptions can be refilled, lab results checked, and appointments scheduled or rescheduled.
Patients can also view current and past account statements, alleviating the need to engage office staff on the telephone. Patients will also enjoy the option of paying bills online, enhancing the paperless office environment. Payments are secure, fast, and hassle-free. Engaging the Patient Portal as an office solution creates a much smoother workplace flow, and increases the ease of Meaningful Use.
Practices using Patient Portal also experience significant savings in other ways, such as the elimination of: lab results mailing costs, in-person or by phone billing questions, and in-person or by phone appointment scheduling.
Promoting preventative healthcare, Patient Portal incorporates cutting edge technology and allows patients access to their personal medical information at any time, from their own laptop or PC.
Patient Portal is secure, efficient, practical, and in a day and age where every dollar counts, it makes excellent business sense.
- 3 Major Issues with Immunization Records Management (and How an EHR Can Help)Nov 13 , 2017
- The messaging feature: an ode to cognitive design in EHROct 20 , 2017
- Cloud Based EHR Software: the Key to Shielding Hospitals from Natural DisastersSep 13 , 2017
- MACRA & EHR: Seamless Integration Improves Care QualitySep 08 , 2017
- EHR Workflow: 4 Qualities You Need to SucceedAug 25 , 2017
- Cloud Based EHR Without Internet: the Offline Capabilities RevolutionAug 23 , 2017
- How long can you wait for your EMR to be Back On-Line?Aug 14 , 2017
- What’s the deal with MIPS?Aug 04 , 2017
- Decoding Meaningful Use For Your EHR SystemFeb 24 , 2017
- Web Based Electronic Health Records SoftwareFeb 21 , 2017