The Doctor must “Evolve” with the Technology
“The technology you use impresses no one. The experience you create with it is everything” -Sean Gerety
The Doctor may say “I’m not a techie” but no one has to be a techie to try a technology. The eyes of a doctor are strong enough to discover the most deadly disease in a human being, and then why not try the eyes on discovering technology too. A small idea of a technology is enough to improvise your career, along with your knowledge. Being a doctor, using the best medical technology in your hospital/clinic makes your work easier and well-organized. With technology you can get the clear images of patient’s body, his health condition, refer his health records, conduct a surgery, do a video conferencing, etc.
With the internet connection available worldwide, dependency on technology has become a must even in the medical field. The concept of ‘Online doctors’ have revolutionized the medical industry which has improved the business opportunities in the medical field to a great extent. Each day a new concept is introduced, the world takes less time to adopt it.
People are moving more towards technology as each day passes leading to a situation where people look for the best medical technology for their treatments. From the Doctor’s side, technology can help you bring up your patient care and from the patient’s side, it’s the eye for painless and quick treatments for which they are ready to spend money. Gone are the days where you waste your time at home after a surgery which stresses you to ‘evolve’ with technology.
Days are not far where the gap between technology and medicine will be filled. The advent of technology will make the connection stronger in such a way that both will move hand-in-hand and the power of technology will create further revolutions in the medical industry. If you are an early bird you gain more expertise to meet the challenges in the future.
- Troubles with Getting Mental Health Help and InsuranceMar 15 , 2019
- Cloud Based EHR software for Clinical Care in Emerging CountriesSep 18 , 2018
- 7 Things to do to Protect Against Ransomware AttacksAug 08 , 2018
- Oh EHR, how can we love thee?Apr 20 , 2018
- What’s in Store for Practice Fusion UsersJan 31 , 2018
- What is precision medicine? And how can EHR help?Jan 05 , 2018
- What’s the SOAPware alternative?Dec 15 , 2017
- Artificial Intelligence, EHRs and the future of health technologyNov 02 , 2017
- ACA Executive order’s impact on EMR and eHealth technologyOct 25 , 2017
- EHRs and Mental Health: What Needs to Change?Sep 29 , 2017